Monday, March 2, 2015

MOVING OUT

Off to dinner we went, the menus came and we started to look it over, than Patti said what are you and Kevin doing tomorrow. We don't have anything to do, why. We thought maybe you would love to come with us  into the jungle. We are going on safari, maybe, lets think about it over dinner.

As we sat and ordered dinner my mind went into another place for a minute.Than Patti started talking she ashed what time would be good for us, I said about 9am, she also said other people where coming along. That is good.

Kevin, what do you think, as he started to answer my question all broke loses, the room started to move the bed started moving up and down and we screamed. But, no one heard us, holy ghost. Help, help, help...In a short while it stopped, Patti knocked on the door, we opened it, she said is everything OK. Yes. OK good night.

Kevin said what was that, I don't know. We needed to sleep, Kevin stayed in my room. As we tried to sleep we got creeper. As morning hit we got up and stated to wash and dress, by 9am we stated down the stars and met the rest of the team. It was me, Kevin, Patti, Jewl and 4 other people.

We had a loaded truck, when I say loaded it was. We got into the truck and started to move out we all said, God be with us, God be with us, what did that mean. And so we stated.


No comments:

Post a Comment