Sunday, February 22, 2015

It Continues

We're at the airport and before we can say poo we had a person come over to us and said your plain is wanting, my plain is waiting, what a trip. As we entered the ship we saw Jewl and Patti they did not know us but we knew them.

As we fly into the airport, we watched Jewl and Patti exit, we exited too. What they did we did, but we did not let them know we were doing it. We got into the bus which drove us to the hotel, boy the hotel was beautiful, Kevin was in his glory, I told him you have to stay with me no way can we go our own ways. As we walked into our room it was glorious two bedroom a large living, kitchen, bathroom, terrace, what a beauty.

We said I don't,  have a thing to wear wait a minute , we went downstairs to buy some clothes, we never took a thing with us. As we walked into the clothing lounge, our first thought was how can we afford this, than I said let's just buy what we need and move on with following Jewl and Patti.  So we did. As we did all was well, our purchases got passed.

We got ready for dinner, down the stairs we went, we saw Jewl and Patti, sat next to them. As we stated to order they said to us are you buy yourselves, we are, why don't you join us. As we sat down, my mind started thinking what to say, than Patti said I am Patti and this is Jewl. What are your names I said Kitty and this is Kevin.

We just got off the private plain coming down from the north, oh yes I do remember seeing you, said Patti. What do you do. oh I am a writer, and you, Kevin, oh he is with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment