Friday, February 13, 2015

It's Happening Now

Shaking and couching as we drove back made us feel weak, Kevin said what do we do, we have to find Mary and Sam. As we drove towards town we saw their car parked on the side of the road. Their car is right their, let's see what we can find out right now. As we got out of our car and walk over to theirs, they're  not in it. where can they be. We stated looking for them, as walked into the woods we found what we were looking for, their bodies, oh God what is this, lets move it and go. We are in trouble let's go right now move, run.

As we ran away my mind just lift me, Kevin was crying and I was just gone. We reached the car jumped in and ran. What was going on, Mary and Sam gone, what happened it had to do with the body at the apt. as we drove back to town we thought of what to say, say nothing. Kevin I think you should stay at my house for awhile, oh OK.

As we entered the house, everything was so peaceful, as we sat down to talk the phone started to ring, I pick up, hello, is this Kitty, yes this is the person who called you about meeting at the road house, what happened we were there where were you. I was waiting for you. This is very strange and getting  worst.

Where can we meet, at the gas station right now, what gas station the one on Cherry Road, oh I will be there in 20 mins. Off we go to the station.




No comments:

Post a Comment