Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Opening

We I am on my way to the address, I asked Kevin to come with me, he said he would, here I am at his house. Come on Kevin let's go. As Kevin got into the car all seemed well, he was happy to be out. Driving down to the address we started talking about life, Kevin was working on a story about murder, that is why he come with me. Murder, why murder I never had a case with murder, well maybe I have, I am not sure. Most of my cases have been simple.

As we drove downtown we saw Mary and Sam leaving the house were we are suppose to be. Get out of the car come with me, as we walked up stairs and looked for apt. 104, we found it, an a body on the bed dead as a door nail. Oh no, we have to get out of here, now. As we ran down the hallway we heard some one coming up the stars, we stopped and move out of the way. It was Capt. Bow, as he passed we went downstairs got into my car and left the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment