Saturday, February 14, 2015

Off To South America

Off we when to the station, Kevin is a part of the plan, we moved into the station parking lot, as we did someone got out of there car and started to walk over to us. As he moved in front of us I saw his face, it was covered, he came around to my window, I rolled it down he said you are the one and he is the other to do what I ask.

You both are following Jewl and Patti, they are getting ready to move to South American and you are following them, what, don"t say anything but yes we will go, I will pay for what ever you need, your plain fare and hotel have already been made. Get ready, here are your paper work. Good bye. Kevin said why I am in this, because you wanted to come that is why, now you have to come with me. Oh, yes here is the tickets, hotel info. and money. When you come back you will receive a lot of money.

On our way back to my place to get ready for our trip, first my place than yours and on our way. As we reached my place I noticed my door was open, Kevin wait here, as I tipped toed into my place I noticed two men looking over my things, I moved back and out of the room. Lets go, why someone is seeking me out. Let's move it right no, we will buy what we need in South America. As we headed for the airport a Black Limo came rushing by us, on their way to the airport.

Who know, a new trip!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment